Wednesday, May 27, 2015

It's been a while...


Well, well, little blog of mine,  it has been a while.  I can’t believe I started this in 2012 and reading my big introductory blog you’d think I was going to be posting on this baby all the time.  Well I’ve learned a lot since that time including the fact that I really have no time.  Okay I do but it is better spent on ME because I’m a MOM and I deserve it!  And really, whenever I get it I basically succumb to mindlessness to decompress from the non stop everything else around me.  So pretty much whatI’m saying is that this isn't some great comeback from the my 3 blog posts in a year run I had back 2012(sorry to my 5 followers)..no no…this will likely be another stint of intermittent posts that nobody will read, but what good are my stories doing anymore simply sitting on a hard drive never to be shared? 


Really I wanted to share some entries I have been writing about my Whole 30 I have been doing.  Now calm down, this is NO health or fitness blog.  I just happen to be doing the Whole 30 for a second time because I believe in it and thought I should share the ride with others.  Nothing fancy just a day by day(almost) of my experience.  I’ll share more about why I am doing this when I am done because I only have so much in me.  If you don’t know, the Whole 30 is a nutrition plan with the goal of changing your mindset about food.  It is not a weight loss plan it simply addresses all the shit we put in our bodies everyday and it has a reintroduction plan that helps people identify what food sensitivities they have.  All I can say is that the last Whole 30 I did made me feel like super woman but I never got to the reintroduction and completely blew it by doing it right before a vacation.  Anyways, the plan came from the book ‘It Starts with Food’ and there is now a detailed 30 day guidebook with recipes called Whole30 which I highly recommend.  

Okay thats all for now.  Enjoy my day to day progress if you care to.  

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment